Asst. Prof. Tapas Upadhyay
Asst. Prof. Tapas Upadhyay has 8 years of Academic experience in his professional career. His area of Academic interest is Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, and has taught broad spectrum of subjects from area of Foreign Trade, Marketing Management, Business Communication, Organisation Behaviour, HRM and Entrepreneurship.
- MBA with dual specialization in HRM and Marketing from DAVV, Indore in 2011
- Graduation in Biotechnology from DAVV, Indore in 2008
- Pursuing Phd in Management from DAVV, Indore
Area of interest:
His area of interest ranges from various management subjects like, HRM, HRD, OD, OB, International Trade, Export Marketing, Foreign Trade Finance, Indian Foreign Trade, Entrepreneurship, Communication Skills and Environmental Conservation.
Research and publication:
- He has published and presented four Research Papers and two Case Studies in the areas of Occupational Stress, Spiritual Quotient, Service and retail Marketing, Spiritual Ecology, HRD, OD, etc in International and National Conferences. He is pursuing his Ph.D. in Management on the topic “The Impact of Spiritual Quotient on Relieving Occupational Stress”.
- He had attended UGC-HRD centre sponsored Short Term Courses on “Research Methodology” and “Use of SPSS for Data Interpretation” at DAVV, Indore.
- Attended seven workshops on different subject related to his domain.